- One pair of ActVHeat heated glove liners
- One pair of ActiVheat Sock liners
- Two (1) 3 x AA Glove liner battery packs that use 3 HIGH DRAIN AA
batteries in a battery pack (6 total - not included)
- Two (1) 3 x AA Sock liner battery packs that use 3 HIGH DRAIN AA batteries in a battery pack (6 total - not included).
Check battery requirements below.
- Keeping your hands warm when it's cold can seem like a losing battle, especially if you need dexterity. Gloves and mittens that are thick enough to keep the chill away often prevent movement and grip. And once your hands are cold, even the thickest gloves won't warm them up quickly. When you step inside or start exercising, your hands sweat and when you stop, your hands freeze even more. This is uncomfortable and dangerous too, since cold, stiff fingers can't grip or manipulate objects as well as warm, limber fingers. Now you can get the warmth you need, when you need it.
- These light, form-fitting flexible liners also have built in moisture management that pulls moisture from hands keeping them dry when you sweat
- Machine-washable brushed stretch polyester allows for maximum form fit.
- Adjustable heat levels.
Wool Sock Liners
- Soft, quick-drying stretch wool. Mid-calf height
- Heats under the pad of your foot with two heat levels.
How it works.
Using new ActiVHeat heating technology that uses very thin carbon microfiber bundles to conduct heat and powered by 3 compact AA non-rechargeable batteries for each foot, our ActiVHeat heated sock liners reliably warm your feet for up to six hours of constant heating time, may stimulate blood circulation & can easily fit in all shoes, providing adjustable warmth on demand. The AA battery packs can be removed to wash the sock liners. The liners are both washable and flexible while at the same time soft to the touch.
Why a sock liner vs. a sock?
Worn as a base sock layer next to the skin and made from soft wool, these sock liners protect your feet from blisters, abrasions, and add additional cushioning to your footwear. They can also be worn as an ultra-light sock on warmer days
without the battery packs attached.
Different activities require different socks. These battery heated sock liners can be matched with different outer socks to suit your varied activities. And you still get to wear your favorite ski socks, work socks, hiking socks, riding socks, and/or biking socks! In addition to the flexibility of use that a sock liner provides, they move moisture faster away from your feet and keep your feet drier than using non-liner socks alone.
To stay warm, your feet need to be dry - this means always using a wicking material next to the skin. While many socks have good wicking properties, often the best solution is to use a liner sock in conjunction with a medium or heavyweight sock to keep moisture away from your feet.
The natural advantage - wool stays warm when damp. Wool works with your skin, to create breathable, moisture wicking sock liners that pulls perspiration away from your skin, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Wool socks keep feet drier because wool absorbs as much as 30% of its own weight before it begins to feel damp. Wool moves moisture away naturally.
Every wool fiber is made up of millions of springy coils that stretch during use but spring back to their original positions when you take off the sock liner. Wool also features inherent qualities such as wrinkle resistance, colorfastness, and it breathes with your body. In addition, wool has natural anti-odor and nti-bacterial properties for maximum performance under any condition. These heated wool sock liners are individually controlled on each lower leg.
Each of the glove and sock liners use 3 disposable HIGH DRAIN or Nickel-Zinc rechargeable AA batteries in each of the 2 battery packs (12 total - not included).Do NOT use NiMh or NiCd rechargeable batteries. You MAY use Nickel-Zinc rechargeable AA batteries.
May not operate with low drain AA batteries such as standard Energizer AA batteries.Doesnot work well with regular low drain AA alkaline batteries like
standard Energizer and Duracells works very well with Energizer e2 AA lithium.
Upgradeable to use ActiVHeat compact rechargeable battery pack wraps sets.
Sock Specifications: 61% Wool. Imported.