Product Returns & Exchange
Garments only: If you are between two garment sizes, consider ordering both sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit for a full credit for the product. (Please note: you will be responsible for all applicable shipping fees). You may return or exchange the second unused garment, for a prompt refund. This will save you the delay of sending back a single garment and then waiting for the exchange garment to be sent out to you. Please be aware that it is very easy to exchange for garment size, so if you do order an incorrect size, please follow the procedures below so that we can arrange an exchange. To expedite the process and save on shipping fees, many customers choose to order 2 sizes and then send back the size that doesn't fit.
- Product may not be returned unless it is defective or for approved sizing exchange.
- Defect Exchange. Product may be returned for warranty exchange if defective pursuant to our Warranties below.
- Sizing Exchange. Apparel and glove products may be returned for exchange for another sized product. All items must be in the condition you received them, in original packaging, including all parts and packaging and must not be used. Socks may not be returned if worn or tried on.
- Soiled Products. Upon the absolute discretion of our Service Department, garment products returned for sizing that are very mildly soiled (hair, fibers) but are deemed to be saleable as new if cleanable with a lint brush may be accepted for return and subject to a cleaning service fee of $15. Heavily soiled garments may not be returned for sizing exchange or refund. To avoid this fee please ensure your returned garments are as clean as you received them.
- Refund only available for - Buy 2 return 1. Garment may only be returned for a refund if it is one of 2 sized products of the same value purchased together. Garments only: f you are between two garment sizes, consider ordering both sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit for a full credit for the product. (Please note: you will be responsible for all applicable shipping fees). You may return or exchange the second unused garment, for a prompt refund. This will save you the delay of sending back a single garment and then waiting for the exchange garment to be sent out to you. Please be aware that it is very easy to exchange for garment size, so if you do order an incorrect size, please follow the procedures below so that we can arrange an exchange. To expedite the process and save on shipping fees, many customers choose to order two sizes and then send back the size that doesn't fit.
- Time Limits on Exchange. Approved sizing exchange or Buy 2 return 1 returns must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date except items purchased between December 5th and January 5th which must be returned within 17 calendar days of the original purchase date. A return date is the date the goods are received by our facility.
- Canadian warranty returns and exchanges will incur an additional $10 fee.
- Shipping, insurance and handling fees will not be refunded for any returns or refused shipments.
- Disposal. If we advise you that you that your returned item either requires cleaning and is subject to the above cleaning fee, is unacceptably soiled, or was not approved for return, is missing parts or was refused delivery, we will contact you for payment of cleaning and/or additional return shipping and handling costs. You have the choice to have your item returned to you for a $20 fee. Should you advise us you do not wish to incur such fees or have the garment returned to you, it will be stored in our facility for 15 days on your behalf and then disposed of. You will not receive any refund or replacement for a disposed item.
All returns, repairs and replacements must be authorized in advance using a Return Authorization (RA) Number. A Return Authorization Number (RA) is required prior to shipping your package back to us. Please note: returns/exchanges will not be accepted without an RA number. Unapproved returns will be stored for 30 days on your behalf.
To obtain returns service, contact Adventive IDEAS Service Department at:
(609) 924-6110 between Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm EST in the US or email us at:
ATTENTION!: Please be prepared to describe:
- The Controller Serial number found on the back of the controller
- The Item Catalog number found on the product package,
- The date and location you purchased the item (a purchase receipt is required); and
- The nature of the reason you wish to return the product (sizing exchange or details of defect)
- Print out, and follow the instructions in the Returns Checklist. (Click the button to the right). You must include this completed checklist with your product return.
- Also, before being instructed to return any item you will receive a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Please make sure to include this number on the form. Items returned without an RA number will not be accepted.
After receiving your item, if applicable, our Service Department will notify you the results and of any additional costs (via phone or email) that may not be covered by your warranty. Most returns, repairs and service will be processed & completed within 14 business days after we receive the item, however, service options, parts availability and response times will vary especially during December and January.
You are responsible for delivery and the cost of delivery of the product or any parts to our authorized service center, per our instructions.
Please note that exchanges will be sent out after receiving the item returned from your original order. Unless prepaid via check, additional charges for shipping will be charged to the credit card used for the original purchase, as will any price differentials for the new item. For returns where you have purchased two identical items and send one back, we issue a refund for the sales invoice amount less shipping & handling costs.
In case the item you purchased requires repairs or service BUT is no longer covered by the warranty, contact our Service Department for information regarding the cost of repair and parts.